Wednesday 18 May 2011

Simon Says.....................lets Sparkle & Shine





This week the theme is

SPARKLE AND SHINE !!!

We, the DT have been having fun using products from Tattered Angels and loads of glimmer mist this week .




I started by running a Spellbinders Impressabilities circles die through my cuttlebug. I left it lightly attached to the cardstock and sprayed it with Denim Blue Tattered Angels Glimmer mist. The base card is sprayed with the Silver Glimmer mist. The photograph at the top shows just how beautiful the shimmer is IRL.
I used Tilda with Hawaiin Flower  as my image and coloured her with the usual Copics. The butterflies are all cut with Martha Stewart butterfly punches, inked with Distress inks, stamped with Perfect Medium then 'sprinkled' with Multi Fine glitter
I've also used the Magnolia Doohickey swirl and leaf die and Prima Athena flowers.
All the rest are bits from my stash including the lace which an old lady who used to live close by gave me years ago and I still have miles of it left , well perhaps not quite miles.

I keep forgetting to enter cards into challenges but I have a couple for this one
A spoonful of Sugar is Anything goes
Crafts and Me - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Lace and pearls


As usual Heidi will be giving one lucky entrant a $50 voucher to her FANTASTIC Simon Says Stamp Superstore !! See the NEWEST stuff on the All New Just In Page For fabulous tutorials, inspiration and candy you should keep an eye on the Simon Says Stamp Blog too !!! :-)



Hope you're all having a great week and thanks for stopping by
Photobucket

19 comments:

petra,s cards said...

wauw verry beautiful love the little butterfly,s!!!
xx petra

Christina said...

That is really a gorgeous card Heather!
Hugs Kristel

Jane said...

WOW! Heather this is stunning! I love the paper you've created - such a gorgeous colour and all the butterflies with the lace look amazing! hugs, Jane x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heather :-) I love how you used an impressibilities, have one and never used it !! I will have to dig it out ,,, :-) Tilda is lovely and the colours and embellies are all perfect :-)


luv
Lols x x x

Kirsty said...

Hi wow what a cool idea fir your background and the sparkle/Shimmer is awesome. Super creation. Thanks for the inspiration. Kitty :D

amanda stokes said...

Hi Heather,
Gorgeous card,i love this tilda image,lovely colours and sparkly butterflies :) xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a very beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with our Challenge of Lace & Pearls over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heather,I love the image end the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christine said...

Ohhh am loving the sparkle Heather gorg colour combo & Tilda is so cute. great layout too..

smiles Christine xx

ps have those norty mice turned up yet??

Mephisto said...

Really sweet card and a fab idea!
Hugs
Domi

Moni said...

Hi hun, stunning card, and so love the butterflies you added. Image is so gorgeous and fab coloured. Hugs,moni

Mona Evy said...

Gorgeous card Heather! Thank you for playing this weeks at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge!

Chris (catt871) said...

This is sooo pretty!!! I love the masking you did with the glimmer mist, and of course Tilda is gorgeous as usual!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Grenouille Greetings said...

And this card really does sparkle and shine. Beautiful colouring and I love those butterflies. Hugs, Lesley

Paula (PEP) said...

Brilliant with all the butterflies & I love the lace. No doubt more than just the card sparkles........... The Simon Says Stamp blog is delightful - I love the way they give stamp catalogues for blog candy & help me keep up with new products (SAD I know but I have hours of fun from the stamp catalogues I win!)
Paula (PEP)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Fabby butterflies, Heather! And the lace behind is just stunning!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Tasha said...

Love this its so cute! Love the fab butterflies and her beautifully coloured dress
love tasha xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Heather, your colouring is fabulous and I love those pretty butterflies
hugs Mandy xx

Sandra1968 said...

A lovely card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...