Wednesday 17 November 2010

Simon Says - Sparkle !!

We. the DT are this week showcasing Whiff of Joy stamps and also heat embossing. So, if you have any Whiff of Joy stamps and have the equipment for heat embossing, we would love to see them but its not conditional for this challenge.


I used  Willow with lamp - I love this image so much, she is so beauitful!!! I coloured her with Copics, stamped and heat embossed the edge with a Magnolia snowflake stamp in silver then inked the edge with Broken China distress ink and finally edged it with silver stickles.
The papers are from Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby Paper pack and the corners stamped with an old corner stamp of unknown origin. Behind the image is a piece of white vellum stamped with a Tim Holtz script stamp and again heat embossed with silver powder. The ribbon is some I picked up from my local market whilst in the UK,  the silver 'things' in the corners I picked up at the NEC and  the beautiful flower is by Prima.

Products used from the Simon Says Stamp store
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Vintage Shabby Paper pack
Silver Stickles
Prima Flowers



As usual the lovely Heidi will be giving the lucky winner a shopping spree of $25 (P&P free) in the Simon Says Stamp Store  Check out the "New In" page - you won't know what to spend your money on first !!!



I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges
A Spoonful of Sugar - Distressing
Anything Goes - Emboss it
Crazy4Challenges - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
The Stampman Christmas
The Secret Crafter Sparkle & Shine

Photobucket

31 comments:

Karen said...

Totally STUNNING Heather !

Love Karen x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Rica,
This is my favourite WOJ image, & in your hands she is simply perfect! I don't do nearly enough embossing, but this is so beautiful, I'm feeling inspired. Love the big bow too. I just love it all!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Unknown said...

Heather this is stunning must get her out as she is perfect for xmas.
Chris x

cheryl said...

oh wow hun you always make the most amazing cards and this is just stunning really love the blues on this hugs cheryl xx

Mandy said...

Heather your card is soooooooo beautiful hun, so feminine and elegant, love it.
I almost used this gorgeous stamp and I'm so pleased I didn't, mine would look pants compared to yours, lol. Blimey girl you can't half colour beautifully
hugs Mandy xx

Moni said...

OMG this is one stunning card, so love the cute image and fab colouring. Love embossing effect. hugs;moni

Kelly Latevola said...

I literally said "oooooh" right out loud when I saw your card. It is so beautiful, and elegant, and gorgeous, and sparkly, and I really love it :)

Dena said...

What a beauty Heather! I really love your coloring, it is just perfect! The embossing around the edges looks amazing too!
Hugs, Dena

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Heather! Fabulous colors and coloring.

Mephisto said...

your Card is really wonderful hun!
lovely image on it.

Hugs
Domi

downrightcrafty said...

Oh wow love all the sparkle and shine, what a lovely creation thanks for joining us at the SCSC this week
Hugs Kate xx

Renkata said...

OMG Heather is is stunning card. Amazing design and the image is one of my favorite.

Giò said...

Stunning card!!! I love the use of embossing technique and the how you coloured Willow..... fabulous!!!!
Hugs, Giò

Riet said...

So wonderful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow what a stunning card, awesome colouring as always, beautiful papers & embelies, luv all the sparkle. Been horrible here dark n pi..y, depressing day. sue,x

Christine said...

Wowzer creation Heather I too love this stamp not inked her up this yr..shame on me..this colour combo is amazing another jaw dropping piece of work..sorry I bin missing your gorgeous creations of late...glad you got back to Germany safely.

smiles Christine xx

Shazza said...

wow this is fabulous Rica. I have missed your posts as you weren't coming up on my dashboard for some reason. I have added you to my networked blogs now so need to catch up with your latest creations x

Pia said...

woooow what a stunning card, lovely details, love it!!!
hugs Pia

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Jane said...

WOW!!! this is so gorgeous hun! love the ribbon and amazing colouring! hugs, Jane xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

The embossing is beautiful & I love that snowflake edging with the inking. The flower is quite stunning & sort of glows - draws the eye towards the lantern - don't ask me how but it does. I just love all the detail.
Paula (PEP)

Rosette said...

OMG Heather!! This is an amazing card!!! Sigh.. your cards are so beautiful sweetie, I can look at them for hours :) Huggies xx

Julie said...

Oh my goodness, this is just BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Lorraine A said...

stunning card heather ! the image is beautiful and the lovely shade of blue and silver embossing is gorgeous :-) lovely ribbon too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Crissy Armstrong said...

Breathtaking image, card, colouring and embellishing. Wowzers!!!!

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the frosty colours!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Leigh said...

How beautiful is this? I love the colours and once again the image is coloured exactly right. Gorgeous card Heather.

Mel X said...

Hiya Heather - WOWZERS hun - this is stunning!!! A fabulous creation.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.

Mel X

Annika said...

Gosh is must have taken you ages to put that beauty together! Totally worth it though!!
Hugs
Annika

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Such a beautiful card, Heather!! I really love the stamp, and the colors you chose are simply BRILL!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Mo said...

Heather your card and coloration is just PERFECT !!!
Hugs,
Mo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...