Wednesday 29 September 2010

Truly Scrumptious

Already it's time for another challenge at Truly Scrumptious and here is the fabulous sketch we have for you,



And the optional extra challenge is to use some snowflakes on your card.

Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is my fab Basic Grey  'teamie'  the lovely Christine Dark, Sketching Stamper. Christine is an incredibly talented artist and she is offering the winner six digi images of their choice.


I coloured this image for the Mo's Digital Challenge this week (bling) and decided it was perfect for over sketch over at Truly Scrumptious this time, although now a little last minute for the DP2 challenge
The angel Michael is coloured with Copics, his wings glittered with Stardust Stickles and the edge of the image inked with faded jeans distress inks. The panels are embossed with the Snowflakes folder, the diamonds that form the strip are actually out of my nail art box. The holographic gems I placed in the middle of the snowflakes are for some reason shining pink for the photograph but don't IRL. The ribbon  and
snowflake charm are both from my stash.


Right I shall be back pretty soon with my Simon Says Stamp DT card.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Renkata said...

wow so precious and elegant card.

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Heather. Love the colouring of the image and the details also. Hugs Michele x

Moni said...

Waw so gorgeous card, love the cute image. HUgs,Moni

Paula (PEP) said...

Glorious image & lovely highlighting with the gems on the embossing folder.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Sandra1968 said...

This is such a sweet card... Lovely!

Elaine L. said...

How sweet this is! I love the embossed panels. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Sharon said...

This is adorable Heather. I love your colouring whatever medium you use!!

Leigh said...

Oh just gorgeous Heather, just gorgeous.

Mandy said...

Hi Heather,
This is stunning,I love the image and the embossed background is fab...Gorgeous as always..
Mandy xx

Lisette Morris said...

Gorgeous Heather! Your image is so sweet and I love the added bling to the snowflakes.

Tasha said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the embossing and the beautiful image. Such fabulous colour work too
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...