Wednesday 19 May 2010

Sketch Saturday

I've dragged one of my little Hanglar boys out from hibernation for Sketch Saturday this week.


He's coloured with Copics, I've managed to lose my list again, but used the BV's and the W's mainly with skin the usual YR0000, E00, E02 & R20. The browny patterned dp is SU and the rest are a ancient downloads. The flowers are cut with EKSucces punches (waterlily I think), the buttons are Basic Grey and the two 'fronds' top and bottom of the flowers are Spellbinders shapeabilities which I've embossed and coloured. The sentiment is Hero Arts. The colours on this one have not photographed well at all, particularly the image, the sentiment and the thread tying the buttons, I will photograph it again should it ever come light today.

Now I shall get back to wading through my boring paperwork - not easy when it's mainly in German. I also have to write a letter, (include identity), to my bank in the UK - giving my new address for an account I've closed. I'm speechless over this - beaurocracy gone mad again methinks.

Photobucket

17 comments:

Sandra said...

Hello Heather!
Your card ist fantastic and beautifully coloured. Like the image. Yes, I understood your new sentence better and I must laught for "bird-brain". In german we say "Spatzen-Gehirn". A Spatz is a little bird in the nature and Gehirn is brain. Have a nice day.
Hugs Paula

cheryl said...

wow love this hun layout and detail is stunning hugs cheryl xxx

Beckie said...

What a lovely card Heather and congrats on winning the Simon Says wedding competition (Domi's wedding).

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, image is beautifully coloured as every. Have a good day. Anesha

Squirrel said...

Bureaucracy indeed! Hate it and all its red tape rubbish.

Onto more cheerful things - your card is simply gorgeous! I've been falling in love with purple all over again lately, so the shades you've used are pressing all my happy buttons.

Rosey x

Rach said...

A gorgeous card Heather, love the colour tones that you have used for this one.
Hugz Rach xxx

Marion said...

Oh Heather. He is just adorable. Fabulous card and superb colouring. Loove the flowers with buttons.
Marion

Carol said...

Gorgeous as ever Heather! Luv it. Lotsa luv xxxx

Anonymous said...

wonderful card in nuice colours!
Hugs elma

Moni said...

Hi Heather, stunning card as always. Love the image and papers, great colouring!
And congrats for winning on Simon says ch. with wedding card, you did fab job. Love it! Enjoy with the goodies! Hugs,moni

Riet said...

OHHHHH Heather,what a beautiful card,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Julie said...

Divine! Great colours and love the layout and of course he's a Hanglar!! Juliex

Tasha said...

Wow what a beautiful card. The colours are fabulous and the iamge is so sweet! I adore your colour work and the fabulous buttoned flowers
love tasha xx

debby4000 said...

Oh he is adorable Heather and what a fabulous card you've made with him.
luv
Debby

Maya said...

Such a wonderful card!
Love the colors and the details, so lovely!!
And off course i love the little hÄnglar boy :)
Hugs from Maya

Jeanette said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week over at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Jeanette :)

Sandra1968 said...

This card is a beauty and great colouring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...