Sunday 13 December 2009

Basic Grey DT

I'm just a trifle late posting this - a plumber, a electrician and a joiner all conspired to keep me from the internet, mainly by switching the electricity on and off and creating so much noise I couldn't think straight and the dust - eek!!!  Still at least I now have hot water and a cooker - which I haven't had all week. A few more odd jobs and a whole pile of boxed up crafting stash to sort out and hopefully that will be it and I can get back to normal - whatever that is. I'm so frustrated at not being able to craft and blog I've reached screaming point.



It's a colour combination (blue, pink and cream) at Basic Grey this week and I used a  sketch I really liked from last week's Friday Sketchers, but didn't have time to do. Tilda is from the new Winter Collection and coloured with Copics. The paper is from BG's Lilykate (at least that's where I found it - but it could have been mixed up in my move so please correct me if I'm wrong). The sentiment is Lily of the Valley, and the rest is from my stash.

That's it for now - hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me this coming week and thanks for all your lovely comments whilst I've been MIA.

17 comments:

Pia said...

wow what a beautiful card

cheryl said...

oh this is totally gojus hun ,so glad you have got your internet back gosh what ever did we do without it,love your work and your tilda is just stunning hgus cheyrl xxxxxxx

Wilma said...

3 men conspiring to keep you from the internet Heather - hmmmmm!! say no more!! however, distracted as you might have been, its a beautiful card and your colouring is fabby as always. Love that new image, you were very quick to get hold of it!!

Jackie Thomas said...

Ooh Heather, I love the blue, pink and cream colour combo. It truly is stunning. I adore the little heart brads in the corners and the pink roses are just darling. tilda looks amazing, your have coloured her perfectly. Gosh, I wish I could learn to colour hair like you do. xo Jackie

Leigh said...

How beautiful Heather. So pleased you have hot water and can cook now.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Heather! Such lovely soft colours and your image is beautifully coloured. Hope you have a great day. Anesha :-)

Sue said...

Hi Heather
stunning card hun, luv the colour combo you have used, luv that sketch, gorgeous embelies. Hope you all soon sorted, sue.x

Jo Nevill said...

Such a beautiful card. Just love Tilda who is coloured beautifully. Love the papers you have chosen too, I think you might be right that they are Lilykate so you didn't get things too mixed up !!

Hope peace now reigns in your humble abode !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Sandie said...

Beautiful card Heather!! Such a sweet image. love the colours.

I got my Magnolia Kit today but haven't had time to stamp them out yet :)

SheilaS said...

Another adorable Tilda. Gorgeous colour combo. Your colouring is superb as always. Think I have that backing paper and you have inspired me to use it.

Riet said...

Ohhh Heather,what a beautiful card,i love your Tilda,so sweet and colours.
So gorgeous papers,and flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Squirrel said...

Loving this colour scheme - it reminds me of vanilla and strawberry ice-cream LOL! Your Tilda is adorable as ever.
Rosey x

Moni said...

Hi Heather so love to see your fab card, you did stunning work. Tilda is so cute and fab papers! Great colouring and flowers! Hope you are ok! Hugs,Moni

Anonymous said...

Heather, this card is adorable! I love how you have used the older Lilykate papers, and those flowers are so sweet!
Anthea xx.

Julie said...

A very sweet card Heather, beautiful colours and beautifully coloured.

Chrissie said...

This is so adorable Heather!
It's my first glimpse of any of the latest Magnolia collection and I'm captivated (as always!)
I've really missed your postings so I'm looking forward to you getting back to normal.
Hope you got my card OK?

stephanne said...

Awwwww, she is sooooo adorable, I can't wait to try to create with her!! In the meantime, I will drool over your creation, so so cute!! Just love your colouring and wonderful flowers and sentiment!! I hope you had a great Christmas!!
Stephanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...