Friday 25 September 2009

JM - Pink & Grey - I can do pink & grey - no problem !!

Just Magnolia have pink and grey as their colour scheme this week. Great - no problem, after all I had a trial run last week with my pink & grey card. Bet any of the DT's that visited me had a giggle, I certainly did when I saw this week's colour scheme.
Just had one small problem - papers, haven't got many pinks and greys so I had to do a little juggling round in the computer - didn't want to use the same ones as last week after all.
I had this little lady lined up for a blue outfit, but hey - there she was all stamped up so pink it had to be. TIlda is coloured with copics and I used distress inks around the edge of the image. The edge of the card is stamped with Magnolias New Year flourish stamp, the borders cut with Carla Craft Macaron punch, the leaves with the Sizzix branch and leaves die and the small flowers with the EK Success medium retro punch.  I used a flower stamp from the Stempelglede grunge collection in the center of the flowers and add pewter liquid pearls. ( Stood the card up before they had dried - now they've 'drooped' will let them dry before I remedy that). Must learn not to be so impatient. I finished the card with a small Rayher butterfly.


Image - Magnolia Dinner Tilda
Medium - Copic markers & Ranger distress re-inkers
Papers - downloaded  (better not says whose - wouldn't want to offend by my altering them)
Tools  -  Carla crafts Macaron punch  :  Sizzix leaf & branch die  :  EK Success Retro flower punch
Embellishments  :  Large grey flower - Papirloftet  :  Rayher - butterfly  :  rest from stash

25 comments:

mueppi said...

Wow..... Heather
your card is so lovely and I love all details!
I wish you heartily in our country "Welcome to hot!
Where do you live? Would be very nice if you in my area (Dusseldorf) would live !!!!!
Ich wünsche Dir alles Gute!
LG Gisela

Sue said...

Gorgeous card hun, tilda looks beautiful sat there, coloured perfect, great papaers, fabby job.
Hope you got me mail ok,sue.x

Tab said...

Oh Heather your card is to die for hun, just love the swirls that you have stamped and Tilda is looking stunning as usual!
Hugs Tab xxx

SannaS said...

WOW! Gorgeous card! Beautiful coloring! Fab details! =)
Hugs, SannaS

Moni said...

Waw so fab gorgeous card, love the colour combo and fab layout! have a fab weekend! Hugs,moni

Unknown said...

Hi Rica what a little stunner as usual your card is gorgeous and the colours superb. Christine x

Tara said...

This is a wonderful card Heather - the image is fabulous and those scalloped edges are totally delish!
Hugs Tara xx

Di said...

OH Heather how gorgeous is this !
i love everything about it! the colours are fab the butterfly is beautiful the flourishes and flowers are stunning and well tilda is coloured amazingly!!! cant say anymore!! AWESOME

Hugs DI xxxxx

SheilaS said...

Another stunner. I love the soft colours

Christine said...

Wow Heather another stunner love the colour combo & so dif.. from the other P/G card everything is gorgeous..love it.

hugs Christine xx

stephanne said...

Just a little familiar, eh? Great job doing the same thing but doing it totally different!! Love the flourishes and the gorgeous blooms and great use of pewter liquid pearls, I can't seem to use mine... This is chic and romantic, wonderful work as always. Have a great weekend,
Stephanne

Crafting Queen said...

Really pretty card, really like the flowers and flourish. The lace is lovely as well. Anesha :-)

Lora said...

This is stunning Heather. I love everything about it. I did the same thing the other day with liquid pearls but it ran all over my image before I noticed. That's what I get for putting them so close to the image lol.

Lora xx
oh by the way I have soem candy over at my blog just now. Hope you will join in with this one :)

Sew This N That said...

This is so beautiful, Heather, I love the layout and the cute tilda :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Karen said...

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING !

Love Karen

Wilma said...

I just love it Heather! I had the same image all ready and coloured in grey but i might not use it now - not as nice as yours:) x

Georgia said...

Hi Heather,
I absolutely LOVE your card! This is image is pretty new, but it's definitely becoming one of my favourites and I love how you've coloured her! The swirly detail and butterfly look beautiful. :)
Love, Georgia xx

debby4000 said...

Stunning card, wonderful Tilda and fab details, love the little butterfly too.
luv
Debby

gina g said...

Oh doesn't she look pretty in pink and grey, love the flower and lace. luv gina xx

Mina said...

this is just stunning Heather, so beautifully made and those flowers and lace are just fabulous
Mina xx

Marcea said...

This is simply stunning sweetie and how clever to guess the colour combo a week early, lol
Thanks for joining us on JM this week too :o)
-x-

Sol said...

Beautiful Card and use of colours! Love the way you have used the puches and blondes for her to sit on. And the one flower in different colour...-It made the whole thing I think! :)

Squirrel said...

Yehey I recognise that punch! LOL It looks fantastic, and perfect with the lace and the swirls. Yup, totally your style!

Liz's creative corner said...

Oh this is adorable, sorry I've not followed you before I'm certainly going to now xx

Bev said...

Stunning card again babe, well done on the paper juggling too! Love the punched border - it's rather gorge. Thanks for playing this week x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...