Tuesday 16 June 2009

Miss Anya meets Sketch Saturday

I love my postie today - he brought my tickets for the Take That's Circus concert at Old Trafford next week!!! Now I'm all excited, but panicking in case I lose them in the mess of packing cases and clutter I have going for me here.

This card is for Sketch Saturday I was in a summery mood when I chose this Miss Anya, could be something to do with the weather hereabouts - glorious. I used Copics to colour Anya and stamped the edges of the image withone of Stemelglede's grunge stamps. I downloaded the papers from Krysta designs. As the sketch was basically geometric I didn't want to use round flowers in the corners....too much..... me thought so I cut leaves from the Woodware punch and used those with a pearl. I think that's about it for this one - well it will have to be - need to rush off back to work now :-( !!


Materials
Papers downloaded from Krista designs : Image - Greeting Farm - Anya : medium - Copics : Grunge stamp - Stempelglede : Sentiment - Inkadinkado : Woodware leaf punch : Basic Grey pearls : Ribbon from stash

13 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the colouring of your image!! Anesha:-)

Moni said...

Heather you did fab job, love the card and the Anya is so gorgeous coloured! Love it!
When are you going to Germany? Hope you will enjoy! :) hugs,moni

Georgia said...

Hi Heather,
Wow, I really love your card! The colouring is fantastic and I really like the colours you've used! :) I also love the inside!
Love, Georgia xx

Karen said...

Gorjus card, love the colour combo.

How lucky are you going to see Take that. Have a great time.

Love Karen x

Tab said...

Ooooh love your card hun, such a sweet image and the colours are delish!
Hugs Tab xxx

Mina said...

fabulous Miss Anya card Heather...staple those tickets to a blank wall right in the centre so you cant miss them lol xxx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Rica, love the colour combo and a great insert. Enjoy the concert, I'm jealous!!! lol
Clairex

Barbara said...

Beautiful card, Heather! Love the platinum blonde!! Terrific use of colors and the leaves are very creative for the corners. Love, love, love it all!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful papers and lovely sweet image.
luv
Debby

strawberry fields said...

this is so pretty....love the papers :)
fiona x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Heather,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful! The image is so cute and beautifully coloured and the papers are gorgeous. I love the leaves and the way you added them.
Hugs, Vanja

Danielle said...

ooo, very pretty card Heather! Love the Anya and the layout is so pretty - loving those papers!!
Hugs, Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...