Thursday 23 April 2009

Copic Colour Challenge

The Copic Colour challenge have the following colours to work with this week.




Now I am becoming more confident in my use of Copics I decided to give it a whirl. I think something has finally clicked in my brain on how to use them. Not before time since I have some for almost a year!!

This card is for someone who wanted "simple" - eeeek!!! - I don't do simple. I used Magnolia's Alva with flower image and coloured her stocking and T shirt/vest with B02 and B39 and her flower with RV34. I've had the BP for ages and wondered what I'd bought it for and when I was ever going to use it - but it turned out perfect for the colours. I cut the image and sentiment out with Nesties labels 4 and coloured the inners with chalks (not brave enough to do this with Copics -lol). I'm actually pleased with the result and just hope the person I've made the card for likes it.


Materials
BC - White linen : DP - The Paper Company : Image - Magnolia - Alva with flowers : Copics colours - B02, B39, RV 34, W1, 2 , 3, & 5, E 50, RV10 & 100 : Sentiment - Royal Langernickel : Rest from stash

21 comments:

Moni said...

You did fab card, even thou it is simple it is gorgeous! Hugs, moni

Tara said...

I panic when someone wants simple too! It's hard not to add more and more isn't it? In this case though your card is fab.... the image does it all! Fab colouring too ;o) xx

Evelina Wikberg said...

How gorgeous. Love the colours and the image is sooo cute. Love them Tilda elves. Have a great day and thank you for visiting my blog. Hugs Eva.

nessy said...

simply gorgeous heather ~such a pretty card and a very sweet image ~wonderfully coloured!!
vanessa xx

tracie said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous card and your colouring is amazing ~ stunning.
Have a great day
hugs
Tracie :)x

Kimmi said...

Great card. Love the way you've used your colours!

Kim x

Adele said...

Oh perfect. You have kept the colours simple and they look wonderful-well done.

Thank you for playing along with the Copics Colour Challenge and hope to see you back next week too!

love Dingle.xx

Barbara said...

It's a beautiful card, Heather! And your Copics coloring is terrific!

maddy hill said...

Fab card Rica , love the image !

thanks for joining in on the copics challenge !

love and hugs
maddy x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Heather,l love the stamp and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Karen said...

Aaaaawwwww she's sooooo cute. Stunning card Heather. Love the colours.

Love Karen xxx

Sumtoy said...

Just Lovely...Great Job

Georgia said...

Ohhh, this is such a cute image and your colouring is FAB! I love the way you've cut your backing paper!
Brilliant card!
Love, Georgia xx :)

Donna said...

Love the image Rica, such a cute Alva, and your coloring is absolutely lovely on it. and the chalking you've done around the image, really makes it stand out. Great card
Hugs
Donna

Juliet said...

Absolutely beautiful colouring - love your card Rica.
Thanks for joining the challenge.
Juliet xx

Pauline said...

Hi there, long time no visit. I see you're still making gorgeous cards. Drop by and see my new blog sometime. My photo might be different, but I'm the same Pauline
:o)

Donna said...

Beautiful card Heather and such amazing colouring, such a sweet image :) Donna x

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

I love it!! I know I can't do simple either..I laughed on that!!! Fantastic!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a GREAT Day!! Dawn

Stressed Stamper said...

Great Card.Thanks for joining in the CCC and Good Luck
Sarah

Bev said...

Stunning!! Your colouring is fabulous sweetie, the shading is perfect. xx

Tasha said...

Heather this is such a sweet card love the colour and the cute image
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...