Saturday 28 February 2009

Tag You're It - 47 - Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend

Ooops - just noticed I put an extra A in Diamonds - back to the drawing board.

Not my usual style at all - so a real challenge for me, but nevertheless thoroughly enjoyable. The most difficult part was photographing it (bling does not photgraph well!!)
Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend is the theme for
Tag You're It this week. The image is one that Tara sent me (I think - if not ooops sorry!!) I coloured her with watercolours, replaced the gift parcel she was sitting on with a champagne glass (Magnolia). I had some 'blingy fabric which I cut and fastened to her dress. I gave her a diamond necklace, bracelet and a string of diamonds to hold. I finished the edges with some white & silver edging strip (ancient), diamontes and a silver flower and bow at the top. I computer generated the sentiment onto printable acetate and anchored it under the edging.

Material
Bp - Pink Petticoat : Image - Tara : Rowney watercolours : Rest from stash

18 comments:

melody said...

what a darlin tag! love how you worked the images..and nice touch with the bling on the dress ~ beautiful work chickie

Betty said...

Hey Heather!

This tag is sooo cute!!
I will bookmake your blogg it is so full of good ideas! Gorgeous!!!

Hugs, Betty
from Germany

AN said...

Ihana jälleen ! Noihin RR-leimakuviin olen ihan rakastunut!:)

Karen said...

Soooo pretty. Ilove it.

Love Karen xxx

Moni said...

Fab card, and yes Diamants are girls best friend! :) Hugs, Moni

Michele said...

Hi Heather, Fab tag, love all the bling on the dress and the way you have her sitting on the glass. Really great.
And thank you so much for popping over to my blog and leaving such lovely comments on my Truly Scrumptious card. I was so chuffed.
Michele x

Kath Stewart said...

wow Heather....what a stunning tag...love the image and all that gorgeous bling........thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Pia said...

Wow what a great tag

Karen said...

heather I've left something on my blog for you.

Love Karen xxx

debb said...

Great Tag- Love the pink and bling! debb

Mina said...

wow gorgeous...cant beat a bit of bling can you xxx

Buffy said...

Love it, such a fun looking tag.

Dawn said...

Whhooo Hooo - I love it!
Very glam and sofistercated!!!!
Goreous Tag Heather thanks for joining us thus week!!

hugs
Dawn
xxxx

Artyjen said...

Your girl is fabulously pink & full of diamonds.

Tara said...

Yes I did send you this image Heather and I really love the way you've put her onto the glass instead of the pressie.... brilliant! Her dress looks amazing too, so bling! I love this tag!!! xxx

Carol Plume said...

I love that image - its gorgeous - great shading and fabby bling! great tag all around.
Thanks for joining us this week, hope to see you again soon

Chris said...

A wonderful tage Heather and your gorgeous girlie image is so glam! Love the pink and the bling. Chris xx

Kazza said...

Gorgeous and very pretty tag :) xx Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...