Wednesday 28 January 2009

House Mouse DT Call

The House Mouse challenge blog is looking for two DT members for 12 weeks.

QUOTE:
If you are interested in joining our DT team then this is what you need to do:

Make a post on your blog containing the following:
1. Why you would like to join the team
2. Show three samples of your best work on the post (please post pictures and not links to help save us time), they don't have to be new work and do not have to contain HM stamps (though we would like to see at least one)
3. Leave a comment on THIS POST with a link to your application post.

So, if you think you can meet the above requirements then what are you waiting for........go get posting......

1.How could I resist this call - I just love my little mousies and couldn't imagine a week without the challenge and being part of the amazing and friendly team would be the 'icing on the cake' for me.
2. I love 99% of my HM cards but decided to only show one. The other two are my current favourites, though not necessarily my best cards.
3. I'm off now to create my link.




13 comments:

pal4all said...

you have very good collections of cards

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful creations. Love the bunny on the ribbon string which to be pulled out of the pocket card ... great idea. Hugs from Desire

Tab said...

Good luck Heather with the DT call, you have selected some real beauties there, I'm sure you will do will!
Hugs Tab xxx

Mina said...

fantastic selection of cards...I would so love to try out for this but I have only just discovered Hm and havent really made any yet xxx

Barbara said...

All these cards are beautiful! The 3-piece bunny card is very clever! Beautiful coloring on the images.

Georgia said...

Thanks ever so much! I'm looking forward to receiving the images!
Hugs,
Georgia xxxx

Martine said...

good luck with the design team call rica, your creations are wonderful :)


ooo and just thought id say that you are more than welcome to enter my blog candy, its open to everyone, and if you win then so be it :), it wouldn't be unfair at all you have as much a chance as anyone :)

xx

Martine

Tara said...

Good luck Heather, I just know you're the right (wo)man for the job. This house mouse trio of tags is AMAZING!!! xx

Bev said...

Stunning work Heather, I think you're the perfect candidate so loadsssss of luck hun

hugs Bev x

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Such beautiful, BEAUTIFUL cards! Best of luck with the DT call. Personally, I think you should be a sure bet! Your work is always beautiful.

Jennifer :)

angeljakki said...

Such lovely cards, you'll have it all wrapped up x

Jo Nevill said...

Good luck Heather ! I'm keeping everything crossed for you. I hope they make that decision soon though because its becoming painful !!! LOL

Your cards are stunning and I love your tags. I love the mouses too, they are sooo cute.

Hugs,

Jo x

gina g said...

wow gorgeous cards Heather and good luck for the DT call. luv gina xx

I have left something on my blog for you. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...