Thursday 5 February 2009

Awards

I'm still trying to catch up on all the wonderful awards coming my way at the moment. I'm truly flattered and honoured by each and every one of them

Both of these are from Ann who comes up with some amazing inspirational cards. (She paid me to say that LOL) - no, she didn't really - she has no money left after spending it all on crafting goodies.


This has to be passed on to 5 others (only 5?) . My chosen 5 are - my Matey Tara
Gina Calvin Mouse (c/o Maddy) Barbara and last, but not least Eileen who has just started a new blog devoted to the cuttlebug tutorials with tips and hints - (good luck with this venture Ikki)


When you receive this award you must list your 7 most favourite things and then give this award to 7 other bloggers so here goes:
1. My family (well most of the time - other times they drive me 'scatty')
2. Crafting - my addiction rules my life - and I love it - my family tell me it keeps me out of mischief (mischief - me?)
3. My computer - so many of my friends are in my computer.
4. All my amazingly wonderful and talented blogging buddies that are in my computer.
5. My cat Chester - bless his little cotton socks. He's a rescue cat and was taken from his mummy at 2 weeks old and therfore hasn't a clue what being a cat is all about. He goes out hunting and brings me back - WORMS!! - that is all he has ever managed to catch (thank goodness)
6. My 'home' - my space, my haven - (except when I'm crafting and lose something - a regular occurrence).
7. Food - I love cooking and eating, especially trying out foreign dishes.

I'm going to pass this one one to my new playmates at Truly Scrumptious Challenge blog. Dawn, Nicole, Michele, Debbie, Mina Danita , Beth, and not forgetting Sharon herself.
(oops!! - that's eight - never mind)

9 comments:

Moni said...

Congrats on the awards! Hugs Moni

Lorraine Robertson said...

Well done on your awards honey & I think we all are running behind with them just now... too busy making cards me thinks...

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Calvin mouse .. said...

urm well Rica , first of all id like to congratulate you on recieving this award and ur well secondly ...

fank you xxxxxxxx YES , YES , YES !!!!!! ur sorry about that ...
anyway as i was saying Rica , id like to fank you for giving me this urm urm award YES YES YES ! opps sorry , there i go again ! oh Rica i have never ever ever ever had an award .... and its for me !!!!!! not that maddy ,... ME ! .... fank you Rica ... i heart you xxxxxxx

ikki said...

Thanks Heather, My first award on my new blog. This has to be special! Eileen

ps: thanks for the nice little plug - I'll pay you later! Might have to be in washers this week...sorry!

Tara said...

Thanks so much for this Heather, I'll pop it on my blog later on :o)
I just saw your news..... way to go, so pleased for you!!! xx

Chriss Rollins said...

Well deserved your blog is yummy.

chriss x

gina g said...

Aww thank you Heather you are most kind and congrats on the DT news. luv gina xx

Sharon said...

Congrats on your awards and thanks for passing one my way!

Danita said...

Thanks so much!!! Sounds like fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...