Tuesday 11 November 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

I've been tagged by one of my docraft/blogging friends Laura

It's a nice way to find out a bit about your favourite bloggers, so these are the rules. You have to link to the person who tagged you and list the rules on your blog.Then answer the five questions and tag five people. Add links to their blogs, and let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Things I Love
1. Family and friends
2. My little rescue kitten Chester (well - not so much a kitten any more)
3. Card making & stamping (except when Mojo insists on going missing)
4. Laughing
5. My computer - alot of my friends are in there

Things I Hate
1. Bad manners
2. Drivers who are always in a hurry and try to push others around (bad manners again)
3. People who think rules are for other - not them
4. My little rescue kitten when he decides it's time to play in the middle of the night.
5. Wet dog - it stinks!!

Music on iPod or Playlist
1. Cascada
2. Boyz II Men
3. Luther Vandross
4. George Benson
5. And a load of rubbish I mean to get rid of but never get round to it (Lol)

Fav Foods/Drinks
1. Lobster Thermidor (needless to say I don't get it very often)
2. Garlic soup (I know - but it's good for you - kills all germs)
3. Avocados (my favourite fruit/veg)
4. Verve Clicquot (don't get this very often either)
5. Draught Guiness with a dash of lime (Champagne and guiness mixed - 'black velvet' is pretty good too).

Now the difficult bit - who to pass this onto who hasn't already had it. I will think on this one.

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks for sharing some interesting facts about yourself. Now we know you even a little better. Avo is also my favourite veg/fruit. Hugs from Desire

Laura (Faerielore) said...

so nice to get to know you a little better xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...