Wednesday 19 November 2008

AT LAST !!!

After 3 months of waiting I've finally got my Martha Steward Lace Doily punch. The first one I ordered set off but never arrived. This problem took some sorting out I can tell you - fortunately I paid by Paypal and they took over the problem and I think it is finally sorted. When I re-ordered it was out of stock so I had to wait. Whilst I was on holiday I received a 'phone call (on my mobile) from an agency working for HM customs asking me what was in the packet as it didn't say on the outside, and customs wouldn't release until they knew. It was delivered whilst I was away, so when I 'tracked' it just said 'delivered'. A neighbour had signed for it and eventually when she realized I was home brought it round. Phew!!! It's become a 'treasured' possession - so be warned - you'll probably see it on every card a make from now on.

5 comments:

Annie said...

oooooooooooooooh it's lovely - something else on my wish list.

Ann xxx

Chrissie said...

After all that trauma, it'll be even more special! it's just THE most fab punch, I LOVE mine!
Enjoy!
Chrissie

Laura (Faerielore) said...

oh its beautiful

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful punch! What an adventure it took. I hope it was worth the wait. Use it up!

Alex said...

Thankfully I only had to wait about 3 weeks for mine to arrive and without other trouble, but I bet you love yours even more now :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...