Friday 31 October 2008

WOW an Arte Y Pico award - this from Finland

Thank you so much Eija, I am both flattered and honoured by this award from someone who makes the most delightful cards and turns her hand to jewellry as well. The rules are:
  1. Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
  2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog.
  3. Each award winner (upon acceptance) should show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
  4. Link to the Arte y pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
  5. Show these rules.

My chosen five are:

Over to South Africa to Desire - (whose cards are delightful and scrapbooking amazing) . Tara who inspires with her cards but also to spend more money than I should as well (Lol).
Gina a Docrafts friend who is new to blogging - but watch this space !!!
Dawn whose versatility amazes me.
Sarita whose cards are stunning.

There are so many more I would like to give this award to but I'm only allowed 5 (boo hoo).

5 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks so much Heather, what a stylish award, I'm really grateful (sorry I cause you to spend money though, lol)! xx

gina g said...

Thank you Heather so much i cant believe it lol. luv gina xx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, what an honour to receive this amazing award from especially someone with amazing talent as yourself. I am humbly and honoured accept it with gratitude. Thank you for the interest you always take in Doing Life. Warm regards from sunny South Africa

Dawn said...

Aww Heather
I am honoured to receive this - thanks sooo much!

Hugs (again!!)

Dawn
x

June said...

Congratulations on the award. It doesnt surprise me at all, your cards are exquisite , very beautiful and very original

Hugs from June x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...