Friday 5 September 2008

This is my first attempt at the Ooh La La Creations challenge and this week's brief was 'Quotations'. I used a rub-on sentiment and unfortunately it didn't photograph very well,
the light caught it every time.
The sentiment reads:
'Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men'
by JohannWolfgang von Goethe


The basic cardstock is bazill and the patterned paper is from Germany. I used HOTP 'Fold It Swirls' template for the flowers and the ribbons and brads are from stash.

7 comments:

tiggertastic said...

Excellent card, and words, sArah x

Wendi said...

Hi Rica and welcome to our challenges
Gorgeous card I love the colours of the ribbon and flower
Thank you for joining in our challenge this week and we hope to see you again
Wendi x

Pauline said...

Lovely card and yes, the sentiment can be seen when I double click on it. Lovely.

Tiff said...

This is so pretty and elegant! I have a hard time using quote stamps, so thanks for the inspiration! Ur wonderful!

Erica said...

great folded card

Annie said...

You've done it again Heather - what a great card. I love the sentiment - I'm a quote fanatic! Love the flowers too - something else on my wish list!! you cost me a fortune.
Oh my friend received her 'bathing beauty card' yesterday she agreed with you about me being the one on the right! She added that the drink was probably mine too and a spare to save me wobbling back to bar!!! ehhhhhhh the cheek!
Thanks for joining our challenge this week - hope you'll come back again when you have time.

Ann xxx

Lexxie said...

Hi Heather,

Just catching up as I have been away for a few days, and I see you've been very busy!! Your latest cards are as stunning as ever. I love the sentiment on your latest card, and I adore your Sarah Kay sketch 8 challenge.

Will drop by again soon,

Love Sarita xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...